Savotta paljakka is suitable for both skiing and snowshoe hikes. The drawbars are crossed, which means that the sledge moves effortlessly and follows nicely even when curved.
- The tow belt has a sleeve that makes it easy and quick to attach. The belt is adjustable.
- there is a fixed cover in the sledge
- the sledge is in excellent condition, with some scratches on the outer surface
- color blue-white
- it is possible to reserve a children's backrest seating platform
- The availability of the product may be restricted due to the current snow situation
- external dimensions; length 142 cm, width 44 cm and height 13 cm
- internal dimensions; length 140 cm, width 40 cm and height 7 cm
- Weight 7.0 kg
- the material of the handles is aluminium
the material of the sledge is painted invoiced and the fabric is PUR polyester. The edges are reinforced with aluminum iron and legs of polyethylene.
Rental period and return of rental equipment
The sledge can be rented on an hourly or daily basis. The duration of the hourly rental can be 4.8 or 12 hours. Rentals can be booked to start at 09:00, 13:00 or 17:00. The rental can still be made after the above-mentioned start times, but no more than 2 hours after the above-mentioned starting dates, i.e. e.g. after the start time mentioned above. The rental, which started at 09:00, can still be made at 10:50 a.m. However, the end time is always in line with the duration chosen by the customer and the later start of the rental does not continue according to the number of hours corresponding to the rental.
A rent based on the amorous period can last for 1-4 days. The rental starts at 1 p.m. and ends at 1 p.m. on a day ordered by the customer according to the rental. Daily rentals can also be made after 1 p.m., but up to 2 hours after the start of normal daily rental, i.e. the rental can still be made, for example. 14.50. However, the end time is always 1 p.m. The rental must not commence before the above-mentioned times and the equipment must have been returned by the end time. The price of the rental in question is doubled for the delay.
Tervajärvi rental base, how the rental base works, how the door opens
The rental base is located in Repovesi National Park at the gate to Tervajärvi at Kivisilmäntie 720 Kouvola right next to the parking lot and the accessible toilet building near the shore. Learn more about the rental base
The rental base operations are based on strong trust between the merchant and the customers. Rent and pay for the rental equipment in the online shop. After payment, you will receive a PIN code in the electronic key cointainer (Igloohome) on the right side of the rental base door at the email address and mobile phone number you have provided. The PIN code is sent to the customer approx. 60 minutes before the start of the rental. The equipment is in the warehouse of the rental base and the canoes are located on the shore of lake Tervajärvi. The main instructions can also be found on the rental base wall.
At the rental base door, do the following:
- Touch the lock image in the middle of the key container, the container responds with one beep
- Enter the PIN code you received and finally press the lock image in the middle of the key containe
- The cointaer mourns, emits a three-tone beep, and a green light flashes in the middle of the container
- Grasp the left and right side of the container with a forefinger - thumb grip and open the container lid
Open the base door and pick up the equipment. Once you have picked up the equipment and opened e.g. the canoe lock, leave the key in the key container and close the lid of the container, causing the lock to mourn, beep once for a long time and at the same time the green light will light up for a while in the middle of the container.
Leave the key of the rental base (and when renting other hiking equipment also in the equipment cabinet) in the key containers before you go on the excursion. This also allows other users to use the rental base´s products. Before starting the excursion, make sure that you will not be able to do so. before taking the canoe to the water, that you left the keys in the key containers!
The base door has a QR code that redirects you to this website and guides you through, among other things, opening a key container.
Check out the Delivery terms before renting!