Hilleberg Rajd is best suited for warm conditions such as summer heatwaves when no special protection from cold and rain is required. Rajd is a single-wall shelter with no separate indoor tent. The tent can also be used in early spring and late autumn. The weight of the tent is minimalist, 1.4 kg
- The tent has two entrances on each side
- The tent is pitched with the help of two tent sticks that come with it. 115 cm long hiking rods can also be used for pitching. The tent poles are located separately in the equipment cabinet next to the tent, i.e. the poles do not fit inside the tent fabric bag (remember to take the poles.with you)
- The tent is 255 cm long and it is possible to store the backpacks inside the tent, considering the size of the tent
- Ventilation takes place on both sides of the tent above the entrances.
- The use and handling of the tent's features requires the right use and handling
- Dogs have been staying in the tent
- The tent is in excellent condition
- Color is red
- The rental includes a removable footprint, i.e. an additional floor that protects the bottom of the tent and reduces the moisture rising from the ground to the surfaces of the indoor tent. Footprint is pre-attached to the tent
- After paying for the reservation, the customer will receive an email with a link to the english language user manual to be printed.
- The tent is designed for two adults
- Tent area 2.4 m² (interior tent length 255 cm)
- Inner tent length 255 cm
- Height of indoor tent 115 cm
- Inner tent plate up to 120 cm
- 2 pcs 13 mm tent poles are included in the rental (weight 275 g)
- The weight of the removable footprint, i.e. the additional floor, is 250 g
- V pegs 10 pcs
- Tent bag, wedge bag and footprint bag
- Tent weight 1.4 kg
- Water pillar value is 3000mm / 29 kPa (ISO 811 in 2015)
- The material of the outdoor tent is Kerlon 1200
Rental period and return of rental equipment
The rental starts at 10:30 a.m. on the day of pick-up and ends at 10:00 on the day of the return. The rental can still be made after the start time, but not more than 8 hours after the standard start time, i.e. the rental can still be made, for example. at 6:20 p.m. However, the end time is always 10 a.m. The rental equipment must have been returned with its equipment to the pick-up point before the end of the rental period. The rent for the next 24 hours is charged for the delay.
Tervajärvi rental base, how the rental base works, how the door opens
The rental base is located in Repovesi National Park at the gate to Tervajärvi at Kivisilmäntie 720 Kouvola right next to the parking lot and the accessible toilet building near the shore. Learn more about the rental base
The rental base operations are based on strong trust between the merchant and the customers. Rent and pay for the rental equipment in the online shop. After payment, you will receive a PIN code in the electronic key cointainer (Igloohome) on the right side of the rental base door at the email address and mobile phone number you have provided. The PIN code is sent to the customer approx. 60 minutes before the start of the rental. The equipment is in the warehouse of the rental base and the canoes are located on the shore of lake Tervajärvi. The main instructions can also be found on the rental base wall.
At the rental base door, do the following:
- Touch the lock image in the middle of the key container, the container responds with one beep
- Enter the PIN code you received and finally press the lock image in the middle of the key containe
- The cointaer mourns, emits a three-tone beep, and a green light flashes in the middle of the container
- Grasp the left and right side of the container with a forefinger - thumb grip and open the container lid
Open the base door and pick up the equipment. Once you have picked up the equipment and opened e.g. the canoe lock, leave the key in the key container and close the lid of the container, causing the lock to mourn, beep once for a long time and at the same time the green light will light up for a while in the middle of the container.
Leave the key of the rental base (and when renting other hiking equipment also in the equipment cabinet) in the key containers before you go on the excursion. This also allows other users to use the rental base´s products. Before starting the excursion, make sure that you will not be able to do so. before taking the canoe to the water, that you left the keys in the key containers!
The base door has a QR code that redirects you to this website and guides you through, among other things, opening a key container.
Check out the Delivery terms before renting!