The hammock allows for a different kind of overnight stay in nature. The hammock set contains everything necessary; hammock, the mosquito net, the tarp to provide protection against possible rain and all ropes and pegs necessary for fastening.
- The hammock has a lot of length and width.
- Easy to pack, fits in a small protective bag
- Can also be used without mosquito net or tarp fabric
- Manufacturer Mackenzie
- Hammock is designed for one adult with a carrying capacity of 150 kg
- dimensions 260 cm x 140 cm, material 210T nylon
- Mosquito net material 210T nylon
- Tarp fabric cross dimensions 366 cm x 285 cm, material 210D Oxford, water proofness (Hydrostatic Head): 2,000 mm
- Fastening ropes for hammock 2 pcs x 500 cm and fastening ropes for tarp 6 pcs x 360 cm
- V-pegs 2 pcs
- Waterproof protective bag
- Weight 1.2 kg
Rental period and return of rental equipment
The rental starts at 10:30 a.m. on the day of pick-up and ends at 10:00 on the day of the return. The rental can still be made after the start time, but not more than 8 hours after the standard start time, i.e. the rental can still be made, for example. at 6:20 p.m. However, the end time is always 10 a.m. The rental equipment must have been returned with its equipment to the pick-up point before the end of the rental period. The rent for the next 24 hours is charged for the delay.
Tervajärvi rental base, how the rental base works, how the door opens
The rental base is located in Repovesi National Park at the gate to Tervajärvi at Kivisilmäntie 720 Kouvola right next to the parking lot and the accessible toilet building near the shore. Learn more about the rental base
The rental base operations are based on strong trust between the merchant and the customers. Rent and pay for the rental equipment in the online shop. After payment, you will receive a PIN code in the electronic key cointainer (Igloohome) on the right side of the rental base door at the email address and mobile phone number you have provided. The PIN code is sent to the customer approx. 60 minutes before the start of the rental. The equipment is in the warehouse of the rental base and the canoes are located on the shore of lake Tervajärvi. The main instructions can also be found on the rental base wall.
At the rental base door, do the following:
- Touch the lock image in the middle of the key container, the container responds with one beep
- Enter the PIN code you received and finally press the lock image in the middle of the key containe
- The cointaer mourns, emits a three-tone beep, and a green light flashes in the middle of the container
- Grasp the left and right side of the container with a forefinger - thumb grip and open the container lid
Open the base door and pick up the equipment. Once you have picked up the equipment and opened e.g. the canoe lock, leave the key in the key container and close the lid of the container, causing the lock to mourn, beep once for a long time and at the same time the green light will light up for a while in the middle of the container.
Leave the key of the rental base (and when renting other hiking equipment also in the equipment cabinet) in the key containers before you go on the excursion. This also allows other users to use the rental base´s products. Before starting the excursion, make sure that you will not be able to do so. before taking the canoe to the water, that you left the keys in the key containers!
The base door has a QR code that redirects you to this website and guides you through, among other things, opening a key container.
Check out the Delivery terms before renting!