Kid Comfort II is suitable for carrying a child both on forest trips and in the city. Carrier can accommodate the items needed to care for the child nicely, as well as day meals. The carrier´s system has good and easy adjustments for carriers of different sizes.
- the carrying system is adjustable, the lap belt is sturdy and padded
- the back of the carrier is padded and breathable
- the child's seat has height adjustment
- the carrier can be opened completely from the other side, which makes it much easier to place the child in the carrier
- reservoir (hydration system) readiness (a separate pocket that can be used, for example, to store diapers if there is no reservoir or does not want to be used)
- two mesh pockets at the top of the carrier on the sides
- at the top of the carrier, at the top of the backpack, a storage pocket and a separate zipper pocket
storage space for goods at the bottom of the carrier
- the backpack shall be fitted with an opening leg support which will make it easier for the carrier to remain upright while it is on the ground, e.g. when it is on the ground when a child is placed in a carrier
- the backpack is in good condition.
- Capacity approx. 16 l
- Recommended portable child max weight 22 kg
- The material of the fabric is polyester 65% and polyamide 35%
- Color lime green
- Weight 3.3 kg
Rental period and return of rental equipment
The rental starts at 10.30 a.m. on the rental date and ends at 10:00 on the last rental day. The rental can still be made after the specified start time, but not more than 8 hours after the specified time. For example, a rental that started at 10.30 a.m. can still be made at 6:20 p.m. However, the end time is always 10 a.m. The rental equipment must have been returned with its equipment to the rental company before the end of the rental period. The rent for the next 24 hours is charged for the delay.
ervajärvi rental base, how the rental base works, how the door opens
The rental base is located in Repovesi National Park at the gate to Tervajärvi at Kivisilmäntie 720 Kouvola right next to the parking lot and the accessible toilet building near the shore. Learn more about the rental base
The rental base operations are based on strong trust between the merchant and the customers. Rent and pay for the rental equipment in the online shop. After payment, you will receive a PIN code in the electronic key cointainer (Igloohome) on the right side of the rental base door at the email address and mobile phone number you have provided. The PIN code is sent to the customer approx. 60 minutes before the start of the rental. The equipment is in the warehouse of the rental base and the canoes are located on the shore of lake Tervajärvi. The main instructions can also be found on the rental base wall.
At the rental base door, do the following:
- Touch the lock image in the middle of the key container, the container responds with one beep
- Enter the PIN code you received and finally press the lock image in the middle of the key containe
- The cointaer mourns, emits a three-tone beep, and a green light flashes in the middle of the container
- Grasp the left and right side of the container with a forefinger - thumb grip and open the container lid
Open the base door and pick up the equipment. Once you have picked up the equipment and opened e.g. the canoe lock, leave the key in the key container and close the lid of the container, causing the lock to mourn, beep once for a long time and at the same time the green light will light up for a while in the middle of the container.
Leave the key of the rental base (and when renting other hiking equipment also in the equipment cabinet) in the key containers before you go on the excursion. This also allows other users to use the rental base´s products. Before starting the excursion, make sure that you will not be able to do so. before taking the canoe to the water, that you left the keys in the key containers!
The base door has a QR code that redirects you to this website and guides you through, among other things, opening a key container.
Check out the Delivery terms before renting!